The below info is for our fall to spring recital season session
There is a one time registration fee of $15.00 ($10 for each additional sibling) due at time of registration.
The fee holds your dancer's spot in their class. Registration fee is non-refundable.
1 Class- $40
2 Classes- $62
3 Classes- $78
4 Classes- $94
5 Classes- $110
6 Classes- $126
7 Classes- $142
For your convenience JTDA accepts payments by cash or checks, and debit or credit cards. You may also mail a check payment. You also have the ability to make online payments in your parent portal, OR you can sign up for convenient auto-pay which will automatically run your tuition payment at the 1st of each month, October thru May.
Below is a list of JTDA’s policies concerning tuition.
1. Tuition is due by the 1st of the month and needs to be received by the 10th of the month in order to receive the tuition rate. Any payment that is made after the 10th of the month will have a late fee of $15.00 added to it.
2. The tuition is based on a yearly price, broken down into monthly installments. The monthly tuition is the same if there are 3, 4, or 5 classes in a month or a holiday during the month.
3. There is no refund for missed classes such as a student being sick or on a family vacation.
4. Monthly tuition is not refundable if a student drops out in the middle of the month.
5. The registration fee is non-refundable. Registration fee pays for all of our costs to have registration, have all of the paperwork printed and sent out to everyone, and also holds your spot in the class you have signed up for.
6. Withdrawal from class must be made verbally to Miss Kendra, or by email by the 15th of the month prior to withdrawal.
Each class will have one costume for our end of the year recital. We choose well made, affordable, age appropriate costumes for our dancers. Costume choices will be displayed in December.
Costume Policy- a deposit of $30 will be due with October tuition and your final deposit of $30 will be due with November tuition. Any dancer who is in more than one class or whole costume balance will be more then $60 the final must be paid by the beginning of December.